- This week I was hit with a serious bout of writers block. I don’t know why I let it get me down for so long because you all are full of awesome post ideas! I posted one status on Facebook asking for ideas and now I have a bunch! So awesome. I’m still taking suggestions, so if there’s something you’d like to know about let me know.
- Now that the sun is rising later and setting earlier, it’s harder and harder to take decent shots of the pups since I leave for work when it’s dark and when I return, it’s also dark. I’ll have to start trying to take a bunch of pics during the weekends so I have them to share during the week.
- I came across this article on Why Pet Photography Matters. It really resonates with me because I got interested in pet photography when I realized that I have very few photos of my first dog, and none of us together. Without good photographs it’s sometimes difficult to remember her. Once our pets are gone, even the simplest snapshots can become priceless. Even if you don’t have a fancy camera or consider yourself a photographer, make sure to get some pics of your pets.
- Bummer news: we’re going to miss the rest of Heidi’s agility classes this session She went last week (I just forgot to post about it), but that was the last one we’ll be able to make for the season. No reason other than poor planning on our parts, so the weekends filled up more than we thought. We’re already planning to get her signed up again when the weather starts to warm up.
- Earlier this week, The Husband accidentally gave Nemo Melanie’s eye drops. You’d think he would have noticed he was putting drops in the wrong dogs’ eyes, but he didn’t. And Nemo was so good about getting them that that didn’t tip him off either. I guess Nemo’s eyes felt really good for a little while, haha 😉
- I got a blog award! I’ll have to do a real post about it later, but I got an award from Mr. & Mrs. Nola Kisses – Thank you!
Here’s what I posted about this week: